Tuesday, October 11, 2005

New Blogs

I wanted to share some new blogs that I've found out about and a new blog of my own. First there is Elephant in Exile, written by former staffer to a Republican congressman. Second is the blog West Sound in the Center by fellow Republican Mathew Pruitt from Seattle. Both blogs are examples of the growing Centrist (and Centrist Republican) blogosphere.

Finally, I want to introduce a blog I'm starting that will focus more on theological issues. As many of you know, I am an ordained minister in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). I also happen to be the co-pastor of a new church start here in the Twin Cities called Community of Grace Christian Church. I've been flirting with having a blog where I could post my sermons and also muse on the interesection of faith and life. So, now I have a companion blog called Oscar the Pastor. Hope you enjoy it.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger GreenSmile said...

one devoutly hopes there is an "intersection of faith and life" ;)

Dennis:
You seem to write from a place where and answer to this question might be handy:

Are the people who may be moving into this growing collection of centerists characterizable on any of these scales:
1
ideologs: hardly .. some .. strongly
2
care for party, lable or affiliation more, the same or less than they care for the precepts, planks and proposals they have identified as centerist?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- End .box -->