Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Treasonous "Treason":I am not a fan of Ann Coulter or Michael Moore. Both are liars in my view who distort the truth to support their narrow idelogical views. I'm distubred that people love these people saying the tell the "truth," for whatever that means. Spinsanity deos an excellent review of Ann Coulter's latest book entitled "Treason" which seems to implicate every Democrat and liberal in America as a traitor. Now, I may have my disagreements with them but I don't think you can equate liberalism with treason. What's so disturbing is why so many people believe people like Coulter and Moore. People who distort the truth for their own interests poison the debate we call democracy. Calling someone who has a different viewpoint evil is in itself evil. We are a poorer country because we allow these liars to be so popular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- End .box -->