Friday, January 30, 2004

How Bush Could Lose (or Win): I think all of these possibilities make sense in my view. What it shows is that if the sensible right and the sensible left do their thing, then Bush will be packing his bags come November. I think this Layne guy is also correct about how the "nutty left" types like Michael Moore and MoveOn.org are damaging any chance to get Bush out of there. This is a bit of a non-sequitur, but I'm tired of how MoveOn and Al Franken and others rant like mad dogs about Bush, and making themselves and the entire US left look like idiots. Geez, I guess they are trying to compete with the nuttiness here on the Right.

Take for example the whole "Bush in 30 seconds" ad that CBS chose not to run during the Superbowl. They are now screaming "censorship" as if they have some deep dark secret that people won't know unless they show it. Please. The news media has talked about the growing deficit for a long while. Again, their hatred of Bush is ruining any chances to bring some well needed change. I do wonder if these rubes aren't secretly working for Rove and Co. at times. Feh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

!-- End .box -->